We work closely with partners to drive the development and study of paediatric formulations, including:
- Our collaboration with the International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Network (IMPAACT), enabled us to further research into an age-appropriate formulation of dolutegravir (DTG).
- We worked with Paediatric European Network of Treatment of AIDS (Penta) to deliver a dispersible tablet formulation of DTG, as well as a simplified dosing regimen for paediatric HIV patients.
- We are always looking to the future. We provide funding to the Penta EPIICAL Consortium, to help find remission and cure strategies for children living with HIV.
- UNAIDS. Global HIV & AIDS Statistics – 2022 Fact Sheet. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/UNAIDS_FactSheet_en.pdf. Accessed May 2023
- UNAIDS. Get on the fast-track. The life-cycle approach to HIV. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/Get-on-the-Fast-Track_en.pdf. Accessed May 2023
- UNAIDS. Children and HIV – 2016 Fact Sheet. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/FactSheet_Children_en.pdf. Accessed: May 2023.
- UNAIDS. Get on the fast-track. The life-cycle approach to HIV. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/Get-on-the-Fast-Track_en.pdf. Accessed: May 2023.
- Medicines Patent Pool. Dolutegravir – Adult (DTG). Available at: https://medicinespatentpool.org/licence-post/dolutegravir-adult-dtg/. Last accessed: May 2023.
- ViiV Healthcare. Five years on, 3.9 million people in the developing world have access to HIV treatment dolutegravir, thanks to access-oriented voluntary licensing agreements. Available at: https://viivhealthcare.com/hiv-news-and-media/news/press-releases/2019/july/five-years-on--3-9-million-people-in-the-developing-world-have-a/. Last accessed: May 2023.