"When I attended a meeting at the Vatican in 2017, we made a pledge that ViiV Healthcare would work together with the HIV community to further accelerate its work to address HIV in children."
- UNAIDS. Fact sheet. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/fact-sheet Last accessed: April 2021
- UNAIDS. Get on the fast-track. The life-cycle approach to HIV. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/Get-on-the-Fast-Track_en.pdf Last accessed: December 2019
- UNAIDS. Children and HIV – 2016 Fact Sheet. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/FactSheet_Children_en.pdf Last accessed: December 2019.
- UNAIDS. Ending AIDS. Progress towards the 90-90-90 targets. Available at: https://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/Global_AIDS_update_2017_en.pdf Last accessed: December 2019
- JIAS. Shortening the decade-long gap between adult and paediatric drug formulations: a new framework based on the HIV experience in low- and middle-income countries. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5978668/ Last accessed: December 2019.
- Five years on, 3.9 million people in the developing world have access to HIV treatment dolutegravir, thanks to access-oriented voluntary licensing agreements. ViiV Healthcare press release, 30 July 2019. Last accessed: December 2019.
- Medicines Patent Pool – Dolutegravir. Available at: https://medicinespatentpool.org/licence-post/dolutegravir-adult-dtg/ Last accessed: December 2019.