2020-2030 STRATEGY AND FUNDING
The Positive Action (Global) 2020-2030 strategy works towards achieving healthy communities in a world free of AIDS and embodies our mission of leaving no person living with HIV behind.
Positive Action (Global)’s mission is to be a transformational partner that champions people and communities to end AIDS. We do this through putting people and communities first, strengthening capacity and collaborating strategically.
Click here to download our high-level strategy, or here for our logic framework which demonstrates how we will achieve our overall strategy.
Our approach is twofold:
Community Strategic Initiatives (CSI) Funding
Innovator grants (up to GBP 50,000 per year, over two years)
- First-time investments in novel ideas or in new contexts
- 1-2-year pilot/seed community-led projects
Momentum grants (up to GBP 100,000 per year, over three years)
- Advancing existing, evidence-based projects to enable sustainable scale-up with other funding/implementing partners
- Larger financial commitments with expected co-investment with other funding bodies
- Multiyear (3+), staged-funding programmes
Please refer to the CSI page for further information around specific requests for proposals.
Breakthrough and Strategic Partnership Investments
- Strategic grants (longer term investment)
- Supporting stakeholders to scale up their HIV efforts to achieve national HIV related targets
- Participating in multilateral long-term partnerships
- Investing in subject-specific specialised funding modalities
Please see the Breakthrough and Strategic Partnerships page for more information.
Positive Action Guidance on Remuneration for Community Workers.
ViiV Healthcare Positive Action recognises the significant role that community workers (peer workers, volunteers, community health volunteers etc.) contribute to the HIV response. We support the appropriate remuneration for their work which should be in line with other community workers nationally. Community workers should also be supported through proper induction, training, and development to perform effectively. We encourage grantees and partners to implement this guidance when utilising and benefiting from community resources.
For any enquiries relating to the Positive Action strategy 2020 - 2030 or the funding rounds please email: WW.PositiveAction@viivhealthcare.com
For any enquiries relating to pre-2020 grants, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org