- Chen WT, Wantland D, Reid P, et al. Engagement with health care providers affects self- efficacy, self-esteem, medication adherence and quality of life in people living with HIV. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013;4(11):256.
- National Health Service. Living with HIV and AIDS. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hiv-and-aids/living-with/. [Accessed July 2023].
- ViiV Healthcare. Positive Perspectives Study, Wave 2 results report. Available at: https://viivhealthcare.com/content/dam/cf-viiv/viivhealthcare/en_GB/files/211203-updated-pp2-report-v9.0.pdf. [Accessed July 2023].
- DOF 2022. ViiV Community Steering Committee. Email. pg 1
- DOF 2022. Goals HCPs have in mind when considering their healthcare planning. ViiV content plan. Pg 1
- HIV.gov. Seeing your health care provider. Available at: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/staying-in-hiv-care/provider-visits-and-lab-test/seeing-your-health-care-provider/. [Accessed July 2023].
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. How do I keep patients with HIV in care? Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/clinicians/treatment-care/retention.html. [Accessed July 2023].
- NAM aidsmap. HIV, mental health & emotional wellbeing. Available at: https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/hiv-mental-health-emotional-wellbeing. [Accessed July 2023].
- HIV.gov. Mental health. Available at: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/staying-in-hiv-care/other-related-health-issues/mental-health/. [Accessed July 2023].