We have set up our social media channels to share information with you and we welcome your comments.
We have a responsibility to manage our pages appropriately in line with the regulatory environment in which we operate. Unfortunately, as a result we may have to remove postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content that:
Are potentially libellous, defamatory or disparaging
- Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property
- Condone or promote illegal activity
- Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Uses language that is vulgar, discriminatory or harassing
- Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to our pages
- Mention prescription medicines or their side effects
- Disclose personal information about a person or their health status
- Disclose adverse events to medicines
- Offer unauthorised medical advice
- Is not related to the post under which it appears
- Is a sales pitch for other products or services
While we prefer not to, we reserve the right to ban anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories from participating in our pages. We, at ViiV Healthcare, are not responsible for the accuracy of the opinions, information, advice or comments on this page not specifically posted by us.