NADENKEN OVER JE GEZONDHEID OP LANGE TERMIJN
- NAM AIDSMAP. Life expectency for people with HIV. Available at: https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/life-expectancy-people-living-hiv [Accessed: November 2021].
- Okoli C, et al. Prev Chronic Dis. 2020;17:190359
- UNAIDS. Get on the fast-track. The life-cycle approach to HIV. Available at: www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/Get-on-the-Fast-Track_en.pdf. [Accessed September 2021].
- World Health Organisation. Physical activity. Available at: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/physical-activity [Accessed September 2021].
- Gallagher M, et al. Front Psychol. 2015;6:1281.DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.01281.
- Psychology. HIV/AIDS in Later Life. Available at: https://oxfordre.com/psychology/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190236557.001.0001/acrefore-9780190236557-e-430?rskey=KlnJN6. [Accessed September 2021].
- National Health Service. Living with HIV and AIDS. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hiv-and-aids/living-with/ [Accessed September 2021].
- Althoff K, et al. Curr Opin HIV AIDS. 2016;11: 527–536.
- NAM AIDSMAP. End-stage liver disease is a concern for people with HIV and hepatitis B or C co-infection. Available at: https://www.aidsmap.com/news/apr-2015/end-stage-liver-disease-concern-people-hiv-and-hepatitis-b-or-c-co-infection [Accessed November 2021].
- Burki T. Lancet HIV. 2019;6:e816–e817.