PozQoL in clinical practice
PozQoL was designed for use in day-to-day practice.5 We’ve prepared a downloadable explanation pamphlet to help familiarise you with the PozQoL Scale, including how it is administered, calculating scores, and how PozQoL can guide conversations around health-related quality of life.
View the PozQoL explainer here
After your first experience with the PozQoL Scale, your doctor may provide you with the Next Steps card. This card contains links to community organisations and information on what your PozQoL score means.
View the Next Steps card here
- Lazarus JV et al. Nat Commun. 2021; 12(1): 4450.
- Lazarus JV et al. BMC Med. 2016; 14(1): 94.
- ViiV Healthcare. Positive Perspectives Study, Wave 2 Results Report. June 2021. Available at: https://viivhealthcare.com/content/dam/cf-viiv/viiv-healthcare/en_GB/files/030821-updated-pp2-report-approved.pdf Accessed October 2021 Accessed November 2021.
- Okoli C et al. Prev Chronic Dis. 2020; 17: E22.
- Brown G et al. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18(1): 527.
- PozQoL. About PozQoL. Available at https://www.pozqol.org/about-pozqol/ Accessed January 2022.
- PozQoL. Developing PozQoL. Available at https://www.pozqol.org/about-pozqol/developing-validated-quality-life-scale-people-with-hiv/ Accessed January 2022.
- PozQoL. PozQoL: Valuing quality of life among people with HIV. Available at https://www.pozqol.org/ Accessed January 2022.
NP-AU-HVU-WCNT-220006 February 2022