Skills Connector: Ability to access advice and short-term, long-distance, specialised support from GSK/ViiV Employees.
Skills Connector focuses on providing a package of support from three hours to ten days (per calendar year) to existing Positive Action grantees. The support available focuses on the following broad areas:
- Business Development and Change Management
- Communications (media, messaging and publicity)
- Data Management and Knowledge Transfer (enhancing data value and distribution)
- Information Technology (IT) (networking and infrastructure)
- Representation and Influence (public speaking, effective representation)
- Sales and/or Marketing (promoting services, securing clients, raising money)
Please note that the Skills connector offer is available to all existing Positive Action grantees.
For information on this support category or to apply please complete the application form here and email it to: AMPLIFY.IMPACT@viivhealthcare.com using the subject heading: Skills Connector Application